Reader Cement Products Ltd is currently commissioning a new packing facility at Sutton in Ashfield, Nottinghamshire. The company is looking to recruit four experienced fork lift truck and packing machinery operators:
- £8.82/hr starting rate
- 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- overtime available
- double days shift working
Career level required: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Education required: GCSE / Scottish or equivalent
Job type: Permanent
Job status: Full Time
These are permanent positions with 28 days annual holiday and a workplace pension scheme.
Purpose of Role:
To undertake the safe movement and conveyance of all production materials and incoming Raw Materials across all areas of the site and work on other duties within the company blending & packing facility when required.
Reporting to: Operations Manager/Shift Foreman
Key Responsibilities / Activities:
- Load and unload products from trailers using Forklift Trucks and other material handling Equipment.
- Transport products to and from production lines to trailers and stock yard
- Ensure correct Product Labelling
- Maintain neat controlled stockyard material and stock rotation
- Vigilance to ensure correct materials are loaded onto correct vehicles
- Deliver products to various site locations in a safely and timely manner
- Clean work area and Equipment regularly by removing empty pallets and
- Plastic and maintain clean safe stockyard area
- Perform Preventative maintenance, recommending repairs and performing routine maintenance
- Carry out pre & post operation machine inspection
- Maintain all material handling equipment by recharging, cleaning, oiling, refueling including other necessary actions and record all information on log sheets
- Record information regarding movements of supplies, materials and finished
- Products and Bag Reels
- Study production schedule to determine material requirements, movements and
- Carry out production operational duties when required including undergoing training on all areas associated with the companies blending and packing plant.
- Carry out any other duties that the company might require
- Work in a safe manner at all times in compliance with Health and Safety regulations/company policies and procedures
Group Personnel Manager
Reader Cement Products Ltd